Wednesday, February 20, 2013

What's in your bag?

Lately, I got some “what’s in your bag?” tags, I’m usually not that much into writing these posts, but I always get so excited to see when other bloggers do it (probably because of my insane curiosity). So the other day, I was sitting in the park with Miguel and I just felt like doing it and here it is! The “what’s in my bag” post! Hope you like it!

Ultimamente tenho recebido pedidos para mostrar o que tenho na minha mala mala, não é muito o género de posts que eu gosto de fazer, mas fico tão entusiasmada quando outras bloggers fazem (muito provavelmente por causa da minha super curiosidade) que, noutro dia, estava a lanchar num jardim e resolvi fazê-lo e aqui está o resultado! Espero que gostem!

I always bring my i-phone with me! I love it, and I love wearing colorful covers on it! I got this one thanks to Iconemesis and it was created by Leah Goren, a young artist from New York!

Trago sempre o meu i-phone comigo! Adoro-o, e adoro usar capas coloridas! Recebi esta da Iconemesis, foi criada pela Leah Goren, uma jovem artista de Nova York!


Chewing gums, of course!! I'm more than addicted!

Pastilhas elásticas, claro!! Sou viciadissima!


My lip balm, specially during winter, when my lips tend to dry a lot!!

O meu bálsamo de lábios, principalmente durante o inverno, quando os meus lábios tendem a secar imenso!!


Kleenex! I depend on them!! They're the best helpers when you put to much blush on or when your mascara runs! They fix it all!

Kleenex! Sempre comigo! são a melhor ajuda para quando se exagera no blush ou o rímel suja! Resolvem tudo!


Lipstick, I always bring diferent colors in my bag! I Don't know why but I always do this! They upgrade any look and when I leave classes and go out for a coffee I always like to add a little bit of color to my lips so that my makeup looks a little more polished!

Batons, trago sempre varias cores na carteira! não sei bem porque mas fiz sempre isso! melhoram qualquer look! E quando saio da faculdade e vou tomar um café ponho sempre batom para ficar com um ar mais arranjado! 


My pocket mirror, to check if everything is ok! Ahahah!
O meu espelho, para ver se está tudo bem! Ahahah!

My hand cream! Always!
O meu creme de mãos! Sempre!
 

Share:

38 comments

  1. Me encanta llenar los bolsos!!!!
    http://theartist-mona.blogspot.com.es/2013/02/skirtaddict.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my bag there are a lot of till receipt, and lipgloss :-) I’ll love if you come to see my new Post :-) I have a new haircut !!! Kiss from Italy !
    EIDESIGN GLAMOUR
    EIDESIGN GLAMOUR facebook fun page

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eu adoro ver o conteúdo das malas :D!!

    http://semjeitonenhum.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post doll
    kiss and happy day
    vendy

    NEW POST!!!
    follow me on:
    the simple life of rich people blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent post!
    I love to look in the bag

    Best wishes,
    vgolove1.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it!! Such pretty lipsticks and Chanel goodies :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tenho praticamente as mesmas coisas que tu, principalmente batons! :)
    Beijinho grande, Carolina ♥

    http://theheavenrose.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the gloves!!!

    Lieselotte
    http://andthesummerof84.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  9. llevas muy buenos productos eh?


    BESOS, REBECA
    http://princess-re.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your iPhone case. Cool post.

    Valeria. http://myurbanmarket.blogspot.it
    Giveaway: http://myurbanmarket.blogspot.it/2013/02/international-giveaway-share-love.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice post :)
    I like it !

    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline !

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are too cute! I love those pretty bow gloves and your iPhone case is amazing! Hope you're having a wonderful day!
    xo Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  13. My bag is my home ( or quite similar to...ha...ha!!). It´s always plein of "just in case of..." things ;D. I think I´d better need a suitcase!!. Nice and true post!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your gloves,

    Kisses,

    Andrea

    We can follow each other!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adoro este tipo de posts! Os teus itens são tãooo fofinhos.. E como sempre as fotos ganharam outro toque graças ao teu sorriso!!

    <3
    http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I always bring lip balm and hand cream too! Love your nail color.

    ReplyDelete
  17. ahaha funny post... I don't have make up in my bag surp^risingly enough. Actually it should be what do i have in my wallet... cause this thing is so heavy ! (not because of the money but because of all the loyalty cards of all the different shops ^^

    ReplyDelete
  18. só coisas essenciais :) também tenho essa mania de trazer sempre batons de diversas cores na carteira ahah

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for the comment, I'm now follow you :) Follow me back if you want to :)
    I'm going to take a look on that giveaway^^
    Kiss*

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hello sweety! I'm finally here too (: Thanks for fanning on lookbook! I'm ollowing you via Gfc, facebook and bloglovin! Follow me back? Loved your post! Amazing one (: Stop by me soon!xx

    Kisses ♥
    www.fashionholicsparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. My bag always is small so I have only mirror, lipstic, money and ipod with mobile :D I don't use a lots cosmetics so I don't need them

    ReplyDelete
  22. I have the same hand cream.;) Your phone case is adorable, honey!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Cute pictures <3 I love your gloves. So adorable :)
    xoxo
    Neele ♥

    ReplyDelete
  24. Tambem gosto bastante de ver o que está dentro das malas das outras raparigas x
    http://thelittlefashionistafx.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Nem um bocadinho de lixo?! Na minha há sempre papéis à solta, é inevitável :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. me gustan mucho estas fotos, el enfocado y desenfoque que has empleado me chifla!!
    los guantes son preciosos!!
    besitos

    ReplyDelete
  27. Lovely post! Love your gloves x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  28. so nice post and I love your smile!

    XOXO
    Arianna

    http://aryannastyle.blogspot.it/
    https://www.facebook.com/AryannaStyle

    ReplyDelete
  29. I always have my chanel in my bag! And hand cream :)

    glittercabaret.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. i like dis interesting post sooo much))))

    ReplyDelete
  31. oh, lovely! in my bag???
    books, notes, pencilcase, word note,textbook, math, English, Korean, Politics,,, omg!

    From Korea, Anna

    ReplyDelete
  32. You make me feel like doing a "What's in your bag" post as well!
    Your kleenex boxes are way cuter than mine though!

    xoxo
    http://canneverbeaskinnybish.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Sparkling Lemon | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig