Thursday, January 24, 2013

Wear Your Glasses


I started wearing reading glasses long ago, everyone in my family does, so for me it’s actually not a flaw, it’s just normal! I think no one is perfect. There’s no such thing as perfect body and soul (well, except from Miguel! Ahahah!). Perfection is about how each one deals with their own imperfections, how you interpret them and what your attitude about them is. And I was lucky with this little imperfection of mine, because glasses can be such a great fashion accessory! It’s amazing how a pair of glasses (either reading or sunglasses) can totally change a look! Actually, even if I didn’t have to wear glasses I would still choose a pair to wear sometimes! I found these ones on Firmoo and I couldn’t wait to try them out! What do you think?

Comecei a usar óculos há já algum tempo, todos na minha família usam, por isso para mim não é verdadeiramente uma falha, é apenas normal! Acho que ninguém é perfeito. Não há corpos e almas absoluta e cientificamente perfeitos (bem, com exceção do Miguel! Ahahah!). Perfeição é a forma como cada um lida com suas próprias imperfeições, como as interpreta  e qual é a sua atitude em relação a elas. Eu tive sorte com esta minha pequena imperfeição, porque os óculos podem ser um ótimo acessório de moda! É incrível como um par de óculos (ou leitura ou de sol) pode mudar totalmente um look! Na verdade, mesmo que eu não tivesse que os usar, escolheria uns para usar de vez em quando! Encontrei estes na Firmoo e não podia esperar para experimentá-los! O que acham?

Glasses thanks to Firmoo. Zara t-shirt. 








Share:

31 comments

  1. nice and crazy photos with glasses :) I like it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these funny pics! xoxo
    http://stylelovely.com/secondskin/

    ReplyDelete
  3. São muito giros Leonor :) Adoro a blusa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the glasses! I wear glasses too and always get told I look better with glasses (Not sure if that's a compliment, but I'm taking it as one!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. your eyes are so beautiful, you look great with the glasses

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome makeup! Firmoo's great. I got some great hipster-looking glasses
    from them and they're so much fun to wear. I don't even need glasses; the're non-prescription. But I love them. I especially like to wear fun lipstick with them. Makes for a much more whimsical look.

    I really like your necklace! So cute!

    xo,
    -Nathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are very photogenic and charismatic!
    The glasses did not highlight it!
    Kisses Bahia, Rio and Brazilian

    ReplyDelete
  8. É curioso ler-te pois realmente nunca encarei o uso de óculos como uma falha, bem pelo contrário. Desde os 9 anos que queria usar óculos de massa e quando precisei finalmente deles foi quase um momento de felicidade, também por não precisar de muita graduação, claro. E os teus ficam-te impecavelmente bem, adorava ter muitos pares, há tantos tão giros! Beijinhos

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was thinking about that collab with Firmoo too but i said no in the end because i never use glasses so... it's not a big deal for me XD You look fantastic!!

    www.meryswardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. really love this photos ^^ nice and funny
    kiss and happy week end
    vendy

    NEW POST!!!
    FOLLOW ME ON:
    the simple life of rich people blog
    instagram @thesimplelifeofrichpeople
    twitter @simpleliferichP

    ReplyDelete
  11. Estas muy guapa, te sientan genial

    Besos, Rebeca
    Http://princess-re.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. looove a lot this glasses ♥
    your are pretty beautiful♥

    kiss

    have a nice weekend


    http://anywaybtfashion.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  13. Funny photos :)) look great!

    Good weekend,

    http://vgolove1.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
  14. Muy guapa con gafas!!
    Un beso!

    http://cocoolook.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  15. woah i love your look when you wear glasses <3 you look so wonderful then!
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow!! Love the glasses dear!! You looks great!!

    XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love them!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice glasses! you looks so great!

    XOXO
    Arianna

    http://aryannastyle.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Of course your glasses are the epitome of chic!

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Glasses are so cute and you looks very good!

    Giulia

    http://www.thepocketsizevenus.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Nice glasses!:)

    -Alessia

    http://stylist-diaries.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  22. I don't know whether it's just me or if everyone
    else experiencing issues with your site. It seems like some of
    the written text on your content are running off the screen.
    Can someone else please comment and let me know if this is happening to them too?
    This may be a issue with my browser because I've had this happen before. Cheers
    Feel free to surf my homepage :: wohnungen in bodrum

    ReplyDelete
  23. You look beautiful with your glasses! Love this post :D

    http://www.themirroronthewall.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. They really suit you, I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ficam-te muito bem os óculos :)
    Beijinho,
    Rute

    ReplyDelete
  26. I have the same pairs of glasses, are beautiful ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Sparkling Lemon | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig