Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Mental Heaven


These past days have certainly been good for one thing, relaxing! After an entire month in which I barely left the university, I can finally start my year properly without any stress caused by exams. These are some of the pictures that I took during my holidays. Hope you enjoy them as much as I am enjoying these days in mental heaven.
Se estes últimos dias têm servido para alguma coisa, é certamente para descansar! Depois de todo um mês em que praticamente não saí da faculdade, posso finalmente começar o ano decentemente sem nenhum stress de exames. Estas são algumas das fotos que tirei durante as férias. Espero que gostem tanto como eu estou a gostar dos meus dias de absoluto descanso.




Share:

4 comments

  1. you are fantastic...<3 love u!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your blog!!!
    http://oceanandfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing your style and blog !! = **if you want to write to me :) kamyczek3@vp.pl
    http://live-style20.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Sparkling Lemon | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig